Call
+351 914 437 721
Contact
info@thefairbazaar.com
Store info

Pop-up Store:

Mon-Sat: 12-8PM

SUN: 11AM-7PM

Directions

Praça do Princípe Real, nº 26 1200-184 Lisboa, Portugal

Praça do Princípe Real, nº 26 1200-184 Lisboa, Portugal

Pop-up Store:

Mon-Sat: 12-8PM

SUN: 11AM-7PM

The Bam&Boo

Everyday bamboo products for a waste-free world.

Refine by
Sort by
Bamboo Toothbrush - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living Bamboo Toothbrush - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living

Bamboo Toothbrush
Pink

€4.99
Bamboo Toothbrush - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living Bamboo Toothbrush - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living

Bamboo Toothbrush
Green

€4.99
Bamboo Toothbrush - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living Bamboo Toothbrush - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living

Bamboo Toothbrush
Natural

€4.99
Bamboo Toothbrush - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living Bamboo Toothbrush - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living

Bamboo Toothbrush
Blue

€4.99
Charcoal Dental Floss - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living Out of stock

Charcoal Dental Floss

€5.90
The Bam&Boo Travel Case - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living

The Bam&Boo Travel Case

€8.90
Bamboo Cotton Buds - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living

Bamboo Cotton Buds

€2.90
The Bam&Boo Straws - Fair Bazaar Ethical Living

The Bam&Boo Straws

€5.90

About


 

Did you know that over 1.000 million (non-biodegradable) plastic toothbrushes are thrown away every year in Europe? And that only a very small part of it is recycled? The Bam & Boo was born to tackle this problem. They believe that even the most basic things in life deserve to be rethought to be more functional and eco-friendly.

By creating a toothbrush with 95% renewable sources and 95% biodegradable, the company offers consumers a more sustainable alternative that will keep unnecessary plastic off the landfills. These 95% are the moso bamboo handle ( from a certified FSC supplier), the paper carton and the PLA bag. The remaining 5% are the bristles which are made from nylon 6 BPA free.These bristles were chosen because, in their opinion, they are still the best way to grant a good oral care.

After the success with the first product, the founders thought - why stop here? Bamboo is a 100% bio, antibacterial material and the fastest growing on earth - there are plenty of everyday products that can be created from it to help in the reduction of landfills waste. With this in mind, a variety of other products were developed and now clients can easily become more sustainable in their everyday daily routines.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing you are agreeing to our Privacy and Cookie Policy.
Accept