Hi, it’s great to meet you! We are a marketplace that selects exquisite sustainable design and ethically made fashion, beauty and home products, because we believe that small steps matter towards a better future.
Founded in 2018, we are a start-up that allows you to be in charge of your own projects making a real difference to success of Fair Bazaar’s impact. We appreciate our flexibility, our low hierarchy and our young, international team.
Sustainability Management Intern - Job Description
Your Tasks are…
…to work in the Team for Sustainability on our mission to formalize and realize responsible characteristics of:
- our service
Examples of such tasks are…
- improving the official eco-friendly mission of Fair Bazaar
- creating corporate policies for environmental and social behavior
- establishing processes that facilitate environmental and social impact
- passionate about sustainability/ slow fashion/ responsible business
- looking for hands-on experience and lots of responsibility
- looking to work with people in a non-competitive team
- free for a part-time or full-time internship as soon as possible for a period of at least 3 months
- comfortable in English
- preferably from a business/ fashion design/ communication background Still, other backgrounds are welcome!
At this stage, we are unfortunately not able to provide monetary compensation. BUT we do offer you an employee discount as well as free fruits, coffee and tea. You will also be able to benefit from our network of players in our field and receive a great deal of flexibility concerning working remotely, the working hours and your choice of tasks. Of course, we will value your work with a helpful letter of recommendation.
We commit to treating all applications equally and to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion in the company.
Please send your CV and a short letter of application to: email@example.com