Galega Benta BagMazurca • See Products
With a special origami-like design, this rustic shoulder bag is made from a homemade linen of the Galego flax variety. The production of this linen is fully traceable from seed to cloth.
How to use
- Leather straps and details will darken with exposure to light and usage
- Maintenance: clean with a wet cloth and soft detergent when needed. Leather straps should be waxed from time to time for higher durability and beautiful aging.
- Shell Fabric: 100% homemade linen
- Lining: 100% cotton canvas, weaved in Portugal
- Straps: Vegetable tanned leather
- Handprinted with eco-friendly water-based textile ink