Sneakers ethically made in Porto, Portugal.
1% of each sale will help homeless people In Porto.
The Misfit: A person whose behaviour or attitude sets him apart from others in an uncomfortably conspicuous way.
- Upper made out of vegetable tanned leather: aniline and suede
- Tongue panel in recycled polyester
- Lining 100% made out of vegetable tanned leather
- Outsole in recycled rubber (70%)
- Insole made out of linen, latex and wool and wood fibres, covered with vegetable tanned leather.
- Shoelaces in cotton
Colors: Dark Grey Black, Crust
Details & Care
Wayz sneakers are made to last with high quality materials.
Taking proper care will make them last longer!
Do not wash your sneakers on a washing machine. They are mostly made of leather which can be easily damaged when dipped in water.
Clean the leather with a humid cloth and maintain it with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream.
The suede panels can be cleaned by dry brushing.
The canvas panels and the outsole can be brushed and cleaned with water and soap.
Take out the shoelaces and wash them with water and soap.